What is the member criteria for sharing?
Here at Zoom we want to operate the safest sharing community there is. This means that we need to have acceptance criteria to allow people to share on our platform.
Our criteria is detailed below:
- You are aged between 23 and 69 (the minimum age may vary depending on individual circumstances)
- Hold a current, valid, full UK driving licence, and have done so for at least 6 months (we can enable certain international people to share on Zoom, however the insurance requirement is through a different short term provider (please contact email@example.com for further information on this)
- Have a current permanent address as stated throughout this application (please note you may be asked to provide proof of residence in the event of a claim)
- Have had no more than 2 fault claims in the last 3 years
- Have no more than 6 penalty points and have had no disqualifications in the last 18 months
- Have had no motoring offence in the last 3 years with the Conviction Offence Code prefixes DR, CD, DD, UT or DG
- Have not been convicted in the last 5 years of any criminal offence including any pending prosecution or police enquiry
- Have had no motoring offence in the last 6 months with the Conviction Offence Code prefix IN or CU80
Please remember that:
- Journeys must start and end in the UK (exporting is not permitted)
- The carriage of goods or passengers for hire or reward is not permitted
- Carrying of hazardous goods or use at hazardous locations are not permitted
Failure to comply with the above may result in you not being able to continue sharing vehicles on Zoom's platform.